Thursday, August 03, 2006

Start of a new era

Larisa and I decided that we would like to keep our journals electronically from now on. I think it will help me write more often because I am on the computer so much anyway. This morning we looked online at a few possible website. It turns out blogging is probably what we are looking for (not so much to share our ideas but to keep track of them), and since I like Google I figured it was a safe bet. Of course, we will only use this if there is an option to download our entries for our own record. That is yet to be determined. Also, it would be nice if we could each have our own journal/blog that are somehow linked together.

Anyway, I think this will be fun. I hope this helps us become better journal writers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home