Sunday, March 11, 2012

Future stunt man

Our baby Nyle already picked a profession for the future, though we really hope he will reconsider. The way he climbs and throws himself around, it is pretty clear for all that he is going to be a stunt man.

Today we gathered ourselves on the stairs, watching Tyler play checkers on daddy's iPone. He won so many games in a row.  We were totally amazed and occupied with watching him.  Next things we know our 18 month old is flying over our heads, heading head first for the bottom of the stairs. We barely caught him by his ankles. And he was mad! We decided to relocate after he tried to attempt the same stunt the second time. He cried and cried, dragging us back.

I've always known I had to watch that kid closely, but after today I understood that I was naive. I thought Nyle is a bit calmer than Tyler was at his age.  Obviously I largely underestimated my little man.  Dread is what I feel when I think of the next year and a half, though I have to admit that with that comes a bit of a chuckle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home