Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Kids Update

DSC_0586

Lydia is becoming quite the reader.  She enjoys it.  Mom read The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe with her, and then the kids enjoyed watching the movie.

I noticed Nyle acting funny for laughs the other day at the breakfast table.  It was the first time I noticed him being a clown.  He was sticking his tongue out and doing funny things.  We all liked it.

 

et2

Lydia and I watched ET together last week.  There are several classic movies that I’ve thought of that I want the kids to enjoy when they get to the right age.  ET was one of them.  Tyler went and played Nintendo with Mom while Lydia and I watched.  It was great.  She was just the right age.  She was a little scared at times but not much.  She laughed like crazy when ET did funny things.  I think she got her best laugh when Eliot first brought him in the house and then lost track of where he was for a moment.  You see ET’s hand reach up from behind the table and grab something.  She was hysterical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home