Thursday, August 03, 2006

Sleepy-sleepy

Today I woke up around 7 am to go exercise. Deborah and I went on a walk instead of going to the gym because I was a little under the weather for the last couple of days. Though it's sad to see my rigorous exercising schedule disturbed, at least I can do something. We walked the neighborhoods with beautiful houses, enjoying thickly vegetation-covered streets and amazingly diverse architecture. The walk itself was not so strenuous, but the night before was a bit restless. Lydia woke up in the middle of the night last night, making noise. On top of the fact that we did not go to bed really early; that took its toll. So by the time morning rolled around with me getting up to feed Lydia one more time, I was quite tired.

The surprising thing in all this was when I got home from our walk. It was all quiet at our house and the time was after 8 am. Lydia would usually wake up any minute. Taking advantage of some uninterrupted time, I took a shower, shaved, got dressed, ate. We were supposed to go to Gilroy this morning with Svetlana and Alyce. I kept watching the clock tick and was surprised to find out that it was now after 9 am and still quiet. Lydia is seriously sleeping in this time. She did not wake up until 9:30! That never happened before. Well, I figured before we go I would just close my eyes for a few minutes so I will not get tired driving. As Paul was playing with Lydia, I really zonked. I woke up 2 hours later. In the meantime, Lydia went down for a nap and has already been sleeping for over an hour. She's still asleep. I can not believe it! The two of us are the biggest sleepyheads in town. I just hope she's not sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home