Thursday, December 11, 2008

Lydia and Santa

 


Lydia is not shy about telling Santa how his singing really is.

When we got to this Christmas party at the church, Lydia got out of the car and said, "Hey, it's the church." I agreed and started getting Tyler out of the car. Next thing I knew Lydia was starting to cry, "I didn't want to go to church." Then I told her that the party was at church and her cry turned into one of those evil laughs of hers.

Lydia says and does funny things. She picks up things we say even just once. Yesterday I got sick. When I came downstairs after a long sleep Lydia asked "Why did you caught a bug?"
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

She really does sound like a grown-up sometimes in her own little kid way.

12:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home