Monday, July 28, 2008

Brief update



Paul and I were just discussing Seattle weather. It's been rather cold here, for summer that is. I can only remember a hand full of days in the last month, since we've been in Seattle, that the temperature outside went above 80 degrees. People say that this year is unusual and I hope that's true.

Other than the weather we've been loving it here. Seeing all the lush greenery makes me feel at home. We've been downtown Seattle a couple of times for family outings. Last one was past Saturday. We visited the area adjacent to the Space needle, splashed in the nearby fountain, enjoyed a few rides, and stopped by the Children's museum. Too bad we forgot our camera. Some memories would just have to live on only in our hearts.

I have to say that we do miss California. There are days when I think of all the things I will do when I go back, specially on those days when it rains here. Lydia loves telling people where we are from and she says it proudly. We miss our friends and wonder what fun things we are missing out on this summer. Also, we are sad that some of our friends like White, Funks and Carter's are leaving our Stanford community, but we continuously think of them and remember the fun times we've had.

Paul is really busy working and trying to finish up some papers that he worked on last school year. I am back to exercising and painting which makes me very happy. Lydia is mastering the art of potty going and Tyler is starting to say a few words like "baa" for "ball" and "tis" for "this". Kids are getting cuter by the day, but they also keep us on our toes. All in all, life is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home