Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Three decates

2842birthday

I turned 10 during my first year living in Oregon, 20 during my first year in Japan, and 30 during my first year in New Jersey. Each decade marked a big change for me. The move to Forest Grove was a transition from being a young kid to being an old kid surrounded by young cousins. I became more independent and played with my own friends, not always with Matthew. At 20 I was transitioning into adulthood, which the mission accelerates, understanding my faith more deeply and developing a firm relationship with Heavenly Father. Now, at 30, I'm in my first career job and have a family and house like I've always wanted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

Happy Birthday Paul! We hope you had a good one!

10:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home