Sunday, September 05, 2010

Grandma is Here

Yesterday, when Grandma woke up and came out of her room, Tyler was standing quietly outside her door looking up at her. By the time I woke up, Tyler had his Buzz Lightyear toy. He hardly stopped playing with it the entire day. He insisted on me watching him over and over as he pulled Buzz's wings back and pushed the bottom to release them, then pretended to fly Buzz through the air. When I asked him, "isn't Grandma nice to give you that," he responded, "and Grandpa's nice."

Lydia had her birthday party with three friends and her mom and grandma playing miniature golf. Tyler doesn't know what miniature golf is, but after they came back he decided that he wanted to do it too, so I took the kids in the backyard and got my golf clubs out. Tyler's attention only lasted for two minutes, so it's a good thing they didn't take him with them for the party.

Lydia's birthday cake had trick candles. She blew them out a bunch of times and then told me that she turned 21.

Tyler surprised me how well he can use my iPhone. He demonstrated to Grandma this morning how he can swipe the lock screen, slide between menus, and find his favorite game. It's funny to watch because he looks like he's very mature and knows what he's doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home