Sunday, November 02, 2014

Nyle's halloween post

On Halloween we goed so far and got so so much candy.  It's like piles of candy on Halloween.

I was Lightning McQueen, I mean I was Mister Elmo. We ate all of our candies today (2 days later).

I put up a little spider web that we tied up with Wade's dad (at preschool). I liked putting up the apples. No they are not real, they are made of paper. We put them up in the middle of the carpet.

I love reading books(at preschool). They have a bookshelf. My favorite book is "Five little pumpkins on the gate".

Let's get more pumpkins to cut out.  So go this way (and he made finger gestures going in different directions, while making "ch" sounds).  This time let's do it round and round.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam on Books said...

Love that bright young mind!!

9:39 AM

 
Blogger Pam on Books said...

Love that bright young mind!

9:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home