Sunday, August 06, 2006

Random episodes of our lives


Well, I've been coughing up a storm today. I am not sure what is it with me lately, but I have been sick pretty regularly, with all sorts of colds that is. To say the least, its annoying, but life is great in general so I should not complain.

Paul was home with Lydia when I went to the Family History Center to cover a shift for someone who's done the same for me. I am starting to look through all these programs that are available in the Center which makes me realize how clueless I am. But I have been working on some temple-ready files. I hope I can get them done soon, so I can take them to the temple.

One thing that has been sad lately has to do with my uncle. Alyosha is mom's half brother and he has passed away. I do not know the knitty-gritty details yet, but is seems like he sold his appartment and his car, living who knows where. He was found after he had a seazure, although the doctors say that was not his worst problem. What was I am not sure, but he has been drinking heavily for a while and who knows what really happened. So mom and family are hearbroken, of course. I am hoping he's learning the Gospel in the Spirit world and has found peace. It will be great when I can take his name to the temple.

On a lighter note, we've had a fun day playing with Lydia. She loves the keyboard mom and dad got Pual for his birthday. She can sure push buttons and knows not to work it better than we do. Lydia sure is growing up and turning into a little lady (if you overlook her trying to grab and poke all the kids at the playground)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home