Friday, April 27, 2007

Memories

Last night I slept according to the missionary schedule. It's definitely a lot healthier than my usual sleeping habits. I think the night before I got to be at about 2am.

My youngest brother, Michael, went into the MTC on Wednesday (going to Toronto). Aren't memories wonderful, especially when they're good ones? I've been reflecting on the MTC. Life was so focused and I was willing to commit so much effort. I remember seeing Erik (Elder Heiss) a lot on the way too and from classes. He'd always be speaking Spanish to me. I also remember taking pictures a few times with our BYU ward. Michael will be in the MTC for only three week, whereas I was there for nine. Still, I've been sort of nervous and anxious for him. I know how intense and busy the MTC is. I hope he loves it as much as we all did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home