Thursday, February 22, 2007

Michael's mission call to come tonight

I've anticipated Michael going on a mission for a long time, but nothing quite brings it to reality he receives his call like he will tonight. We heard this afternoon that the letter came in the mail (it went to our parents' house), and he's going to have it read to him with all of us on the phone in a couple of minutes. I've been thinking this afternoon about how great this is and how big life events come and go. I think I've been anticipating Michael going on a mission since I came home six years ago, but I didn't think it would come so quickly.

Michael made us wonder for a while whether he would go or not when a couple of years ago he wasn't too excited about church. But he's really become a lot more interested in the Gospel and the church in recent years.

I'm so excited to hear where he will go. It will be such a life changing experience for him, no matter where he goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home