Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Tyler's on the move


I am sitting here, at the computer, trying to keep up with my incoming emails. I decided to interrupt my activities so I can write a note about Tyler. Just a minute ago, I caught him scooting around the floor, trying to get to some toys. He made attempts at it before, but today he is truely succeeding. Give him a week or two, and I think he will start crawling. What a determined little boy! He is not 7 months yet, but he loves to be on the move. If he's not scooting, he's rolling; if he is not rolling, he's trying to reach for something. Tyler has picked up how much fun it is to walk holding on to our fingers. He makes quite a dent in the distance as he moves his feet. All in all, he is such a joy!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

Hi Larisa- I found your blog through Summer's. It's fun to see what you are up to. I was going to send you a Christmas card with our blog address, but couldn't find your address, so it's still sitting here on my desk. Anyways, hope things are going well.
http://clarissap.blogspot.com

12:33 AM

 
Blogger Larisa said...

Hey, Tiffany

I just noticed your comment. Thanks for giving me your blog info. I will go check it out. Hope all is well. Keep in touch.

Larisa

2:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home