Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sea-Tac vacation with Laura and Spencer

 


Yesterday Laura and Spencer were over for the day. They've now moved on to the next stage of their vacation on Vancouver Island, but while they were here we had a full day of fun. We went first to the Museum of Glass in Tacoma and watched a team of 6 people spend 45 minutes to make a large, clear flask, only to crack it while they were removing it from the bar. So we got the full experience. It would have been boring if everything ended well. We enjoyed the experience and saw some great pieces of art in the Museum.

Then we went into Seattle to see Pike Place market and eat on the pier at Ivars (the take-out part). We didn't have time for the space needle, but we enjoyed walking around lazily. We also bought some raspberry pepper jelly and fancy cheeses to snack on in the evening.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Are you guys still in Seattle area right now? I live a half hour away, so if you are still around email me and maybe we can get together! I'm glad you are getting some nice weather for your trip!

1:13 AM

 
Blogger Chris said...

Larisa,
this is Ninna. Call me I want to talk to you, and I only have your Cali phone number. I just realized also that you are not using you msn account either. I fergot. Talk to you soon.

1:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home