Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Lydia's Scary Dreams

Lydia has been giving us a hard time lately when we put her down to sleep at night. She'll try to negotiate to get us to either sleep with her or to have us set the timer like we do for quite time so she can come out when it beeps. We don't always give her what she wants, and she doesn't let go easily. I hate to say I had to let her scream her lungs out the other night to teach her that we don't come when she screams at us. Of course, after she was finally done I went up to talk to her. Larisa always says I know how to relate to her. I can see myself in her position.

She says she has bad dreams at night. The other night when she called for us I went to her and asked what her scary dream was about. She said she dreamed about a clown who was putting icecream in the toilet. That's enough to even scare me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home