Monday, April 20, 2009

Listen to the little ones

Paul and I often crack up at what our kids say. A few days ago Tyler woke up before Lydia and requested to watch "Nemo" first thing. He absolutely adores "Finding Nemo", but I rarely let him watch it. So this particular morning I agreed farely quickly. Tyler looked at me and with a smile on his face said "so happy". It was cute to see him express his feelings about something since he can barely put two words together.

Tonight as we were putting kids to bed, Lydia announced as she gave me a hug goodnight " I love Daddy and Tyler loves you and that's how we love each other".  She's got the division of love all figured out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan and Christina said...

Yeah I am so glad to have your blog now! Your kids are just the cutest things and yes it is fun to hear the funny things they say!

I think you can click on my name now and go to my blog.

See ya

1:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home