Sunday, June 10, 2012

Lydia a Grown-up

Lydia is now to the age where she gets even my (slightly) more subtle jokes.  Like today after a long battle to get Lydia and Tyler to eat their dinner, Lydia finally finished and I asked if she was completely done.  She looked at her plate.  Then I held it right up to my eye and said, "let me see."  She burst out laughing historically, with no hesitation.  "You can't even see anything that close to your eye....  It's not like you want me to eat a little speck or something."  She could hardly even get the words out.

It's fun that I can have a conversation with her.  She's so full of knowledge and understanding.

I can also see how much she loves to observe Nyle.  She watches him with adoration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home