Friday, June 22, 2012

Nyle on the Loose

Now that Nyle can get out of his crib, he's on an insane schedule.  This morning he was up at 5am.  He and Tyler didn't stop playing around until about 10pm last night.  So first thing in the morning I was planning out when we will force him to take a nap.  No need, as it turns out.

After I gave Nyle some breakfast of Cherrios, he came out of the high chair and said "bed" as he made his way to the stairs.  I followed him up and he went to his bed.  At first I thought he just wanted to wake Tyler up (who now shares a room with him).  He wouldn't lay down and would just watch me go out of the room. Through a cracked door I watched him climb in and out of his crib and then finally go to sleep in the bed Mom made him last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home