Monday, July 09, 2007

Two weeks 'til the second kid

There are some words that we just don't feel like trying to correct in Lydia's vocabulary: bagga = banana (yes, she still says that), wadit = water, and we still let her call whatever she wants a doggy. She'll drop whatever she is doing to chase a dog. However, Larisa has taught her a lot of new animal names.

Our next child is supposed to be born in the next couple of weeks, and Lydia doesn't have a clue. We try to tell her that there is a baby in Mommy's tummy, but she usually isn't interested. Just wait a couple of weeks until she can no longer ignore it. Larisa is tired of being pregnant at this point, and she's tired because she can't get any sleep these days between running to the bathroom at night and turning from side to side.

I'm surprised how many people here at Google in my group have children. I was sitting in a room today with people I work with and found out that they each have at least one kid.

Lydia seems to have missed me when I was on my trip. She wouldn't stop playing with me when I got back, and she asks for me a lot these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home