Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Lydia the Sleep-walker

Tonight I was up with the baby, so I watched 'I am Legend.' It was my first try of my new Blu-Ray Drive. Beautiful.

Anyway, I heard a noise upstairs, so I went up to find Lydia walking around in Tyler's room. I'm not sure what she was doing, or if she ever even went to sleep in her room, but when I got there she was clearly not conscious. She was just staring at the ground as she slowly walked around the room. I picked her up and said, "do you need to go peepee?" No reply. Finally I got a response out of her. She said 'no,' so I tucked her back into bed.

A few minutes later I heard more noise and quickly went up. This time she was in the bathroom trying to quickly get her pants off and sit on the toilet. When she finally sat down on the toilet with the lid down, I rushed in to help her, worried that she'd make a mess if she didn't notice. She was panicking. Everything turned out okay. Even after using the toilet, she was mostly asleep. I had to wash her hands for her. I'm glad she's figured out how to sleep-walk her way to the toilet when she needs to. I was laughing and amazed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home