Monday, August 28, 2006

Church Service and Leisure

Our elders quorum president, Peter Carlston, moved out of the ward. I was his second counselor. I told Larisa that I thought Michael Blakemore, the first counselor, would be called as president, which he was. I was called as the second councilor again. Now that we're back on track with permanent callings I feel like we can get back to work. One thing I want to do is help us get organized by setting up a way to electronically share files (among the presidency) such as email lists and hometeaching assignments. Things that require constant updating.

Yesterday I helped with a move. It took about five hours because we loaded, traveled, and unloaded. The work wasn't too hard though. After that I came home and relaxed a little, and then in the evening we went to a fun park with fountains for Lydia to play in. Then last night I went to Will's house to watch "the fight." It was my first experience with Ultimate Fighting Challenge. It was actually pretty cool to watch. None of the fights we saw last night were too gory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home